Printing PLC data from WinCC

dmossop

I have only a small amount of experience handling PLCs, one thing I wish to do is print out data from the PLC. I am using S7 and soon use WinCC to simulate the process. This I should manage fine, but I have also built a new automated calibration technique for a variable area flowmeter. The data will be read back into the PLC and can then obviously be accessed by WinCC. But can that data be printed out on a local or network printer from WinCC. Any useful links or advice on WinCC would be greatly appreciated....

Similar Topics

My company built a small test machine using a Micro800 PLC and CCW software. We chose the Micro800 because the machine is very simple. We are...
Replies
Views
Here is my recent experience using the Zebra AOI for printing from the PLC. Please do not ask me for my PLC or template files as they are the...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I want to connect bar code printer to PLC via HMI (USB)& print bar code.What is reqd to do this as far as PLC Program is concerned...
Replies
Views
We are trying to develop a quality control program using Delta PLC HMI DOP-B07S415. We want print simple text messages with time stamp. We...
Replies
Views
My Application is to plot a graph on printer temp v/s time , for that i am using two array for X-axis & Y-axis,When operator give command the data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom