Logging Process Data From PLC In Excel

makeplc

I have process data in ms excel which changes rapidly. This has been obtained through DDE vide KepServe software into an excel worksheet. I would like to log this variables process data at one minutes interval into another excel sheet, may be in the same workboook. After one minute interval, the data should be copied to a next row in the same colum and also indicate the time/time interval of copying the value in an adjacent column.

Anybody who can advice me how to go about this?

Kind regards,

MakePLC

Similar Topics

Hi everyone id like to start by saying im not a PLC programmer so my technical terminology is limited. i would like advice on what software is...
Replies
Views
After the new very nice update to this site I could not log in with my original password, tried to recover my account but did not recieve a email...
Replies
Views
I have some datalogging set up on an S7-1211. Most basic controller, but 1MB of memory should be enough. A single log is 222 bytes and logs an...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for recommendations for a data logging software package that can be used for a simple 1 PLC installation. The installation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on a DA70A flex edge data logger. I am it communicating with a computer on the network. I can ping it and everything looks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom