Serial Communication to Honeywell TPS

ry_fern

Hi guys,

Good day!

I am currently preparing a system architecture showing various Gas Analyzers(ABB Advance Optima, Siemens Ultramat ans Sick Maihak) connecting to an existing Honeywell TPS via RS232/485(MODBUS).

I have no problem with the serial communication to the APM and HPM modules of honeywell TPS because I only need a Serial FTA and a power adapter.

My problem is with the PM of honeywell TPS. It does not support the Serial FTA. It has serial device interface but for specific devices only like the UDC600 and Toledo Weigh Cells only.

As of now, we can't determine the type of Process manager (PM,APM or HPM), so what we are tryig to do is to show the communication options for different Process Managers.

My question is, how can I communicate the Modbus RS232/485 of the analyzers to the PM module of the Honeywell TPS? Can I use EPLCG Honeywell gateways?

Thank you guys.

Honeywell TPS Step by Step Procedures required

I am new to Honeywell and i am looking for Honeywell TPS self developed procedures. As i am new to Honeywell and it is not an easy to go through manuals as being new user. Kindly send me procedures on [email protected]