Need Mitsubishi FX help

neemarnick

Hello,

I have an old machine I'm trying to get reloaded for a customer, and it has a FX2N PLC in it. I have a copy of GX Works FX, but the files they sent me are for the old medoc DOS software. I was able to find a copy of that, but now it's telling me the .NAM file is invalid. I'm not familiar with medoc, so I was hoping maybe there's a way to fix the NAM file or get around the error to open the project and get this machine reloaded. A bonus would be if I could get the project converted to open in GX Works and not have to mess with the DOS program at all. Any help or ideas here would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

An old GX Developer v8 software I have can theorically import the old Medoc format, but if the NAM file is corrupted you probably will lost the names assignet to I/O, bits and registers

I'm working on getting a fresh copy of the files from the machine builder now. Apparently they never made the jump to windows software...

Would you be willing to try importing these files for me? I was sent a new copy of the files, but I get the same error in medoc.

erroneous NAM file - did you succeed to resolve it?

I have the same issue.
I have F2-40RM Mitsubishi PLC. I have the program for it (.prg, .nam, and .hdr file).
I try to open it with Medoc v1.64b.
But it says that the NAM file is erroneous.

Did you find a solution?
Thanks in advance

Issue resolved

I think I managed to fix it. It appeared to be really trivial situation.

I just copied the files (the project) using the Medoc 2.41 software under a new name.
And the new project opened just fine.

Best regards to all,
Maria