How to configure WimCC server/client with integrated sistems

gustavo_dias

Hi experts,

I have a Simatic Manager integrated with WinCC project and I want to use WimCC as client/server without loss the imtegration in Simatic Manager. Someone knows how can I do it?

Hi Thomas, thanks for your answer.

In my aplication I need to get tags direct in S7 aplication, without use tag managment, so I need some function that I have in WinCC server

Similar Topics

hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to connect a Stride Analog Output module to a 1769 CompactLogix via Ethernet. I added a new Generic Ethernet Module for the...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Hi all, the machine I am programming the Rockwell PLC for has about 100 parameters that need to be adjusted for every customer. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Within the last week or so, PME has crashed whenever I try to open a configure IO screen. I am running V8.0 Build 6215. Offline configuration of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom