clv 490 data string extra charater

lunknowl

hi, i try to send barcode to controllogix (it working with freescan with time out but not serial interface control) i can send command on the clv software but not on controllogix (weird) and the data string have extra character (tt=510ms mg=210ms, im already disable report and info but nothing change) im looking for someone that have any recommendation for that thanks. i try call sick but never response.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Ethernet on siemens is new to me so i am hoping someone can help me with this. I have a S7 315 with a 343-1 and i need to connect a...
Replies
Views
hi, i try to connect sick clv490 barcode scanner to hyperterminal to send some command like "21" turn on laser beam. it work fine with sick...
Replies
Views
hi, i try to connect to sick clv490 barcode using controllogix serial port but i can get it to work. im using ascii read port 0 but nothing.
Replies
Views
I have an application where I need to put a Sick CLX490 in "Sleep Mode" and put it back into "Run Mode" (Laser On) utilizing the ASCII AWT...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom