Crimson 3.0 Snapshot data logging

Dylan.Concord

I am building a program for a load-out station. When the flow meter kicks on it will start tracking how much the truck loaded. Then when the flow meter hits zero it moves the amount loaded to another tag("flow1log") before clearing itself for the next truck. All I want to do is any time the tag "flow1log" changes state it will log that number to a file. Then we will have the ability to count how many loads there were and how much each load took. I don't want to do continuous sample because it will be the same number over and over until the next truckload. Is there a way to use triggered snapshot to just save one number?

Thanks

Thanks!

this helped. What I ended up doing is making a new log called "LogEnable". whenever the flowmeter reads 0 a program will make LogEnable = 1 and then sleep for 6000 milliseconds before setting it to 0 again. during the 6000 milliseconds, the data logger takes a triggered snapshot of that number every 5 seconds so it can only grab one entry before the LogEnable gets set back to 0. then I set it to keep 17280 samples (one full day at one sample every 5 seconds). Hopefully, this will allow me to download this file and it will show all loads for the day and how much was loaded each load and timestamp.