Change bit status AD P-2000

sparkie

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a P-2000 and I'm trying to test out some sequencer logic. I was wondering how to change the state of a bit in a boolean array of values, but I can't seem to find out how.

You will have to do that in the Data View. Just create a Data View with the tags you want to force/toggle and then click on the Edit change it to a 1 and write the changes to the PLC.

If you look at the videos that are on the AD website they use this procedure a a lot during the demos.

p2000 snip.PNG

You will have to do that in the Data View. Just create a Data View with the tags you want to force/toggle and then click on the Edit change it to a 1 and write the changes to the PLC.

If you look at the videos that are on the AD website they use this procedure a a lot during the demos.

Thanks Bullzi. I appreciate it, I'll check their videos. One more quick question: how do you get the task number for your task. I have them named, but am not sure where the number is. I'm trying to hunt down a couple scan errors.