PLC-2 project given a go. OH NO!

Here is your program entered in AI2 software. If you have the communication cable (the software you already have) you can download to the memory of PLC2 and, if all goes well, the machine returns to life (then you will have more time to understand the program and provide replacement PLC) ... can also check if there is any software that performs the conversion of AI2 for RSlogix500 ... or do everything "on the nail" as you are already doing ... the important thing is to have options ...

Good luck,

Here is your program entered in AI2 software. If you have the communication cable (the software you already have) you can download to the memory of PLC2 and, if all goes well, the machine returns to life (then you will have more time to understand the program and provide replacement PLC) ... can also check if there is any software that performs the conversion of AI2 for RSlogix500 ... or do everything "on the nail" as you are already doing ... the important thing is to have options ...

Good luck,
@Daniel_Brasil,
Thank you. Very generous of you to enter the program in AI2 software. Maybe Skiroy will be able to get the PLC2 working with your help.

Good luck,
Wow thankx.