Convert Schneider M340 program to M580

with manually everything you mean?

you can export your plc project from unity without configuration, then in new project you can import it.
Manually you have to still config all cards and io...

For this, on Unity pro program (original file), right click mouse above master task section, select export, select task (*.xpg)

On new Unity pro project, select m580 cpu, then from tools menu select convert partially and select unity pro *.xpg file, then windows opens where you can remap your variables/io to new addresses.

After this you have still add io cards to racks and build project but you can reuse your plc code without recoding it.

Another method is to export plc project to xef-file (without configuration) (on file menu -> export -> xef-file without conf) then open this file and select your new plc when you open file. But with this you have to manually change addresses from variable editor, method 1. is easier if you need change also modbus addresses and so on.

Last edited: