Rslogix 5000 upload fault v. 18.02

drmarty

Hello,

It's seems that i can't make an upload from the safety PLC.

Im using a L61S PLC.

I'm able to start the upload, but when its half way trough it just stops and i get a message.

''Failed to upload project reverting to the last saved copy"

Also tried it with a different laptop but i get the same thing

I've checked some other topics but they don't have the same issue is i do.
I dont get a fatal fault.

I have 2 others L63 PLC's but they just work fine.

I've added a screenshot

Is someone familiar with this?

faulted.jpg

Thanks ill try that tomorrow, today ive contacted Rockwell but they said that the file in the PLC might be corrupted.

If the solution in technote doesn’t work, then all is left to make a download of an old back up. Costumer won’t be happy with that��

I’ll will post the update