I have problem with the B&R plc, which I think has gone to reset mode.

I have problem with the B&R plc, which I think has gone to reset mode.
The following photos give a general overview of communication and problems:
view

view

view

The machine consists of one master panel and two slave panels whose data connection is via the x2x module. Problem :

x2x communication is established between the master and slave1, in slave1 panel, r-led X20BR9300 module is on and green, and x-led is on and orange, as well r-led of the rest of the slave1 Panel modules are on.
But that's not the case in master panel and slave2 !
in master panel and plc rack the r-leds of all the modules are single flash, and r-led X20BT9100 module is single flash, and x-led is off.
in slave2 panel as well, the r-leds of all the modules are single flash, and r-led X20BR9300 module is single flash , and x-led is off.
view

view

view

view

the x2x cable connection between master and slave2 panel is checked and not disconnected, power supplies operate properly. the digital input modules are operate properly and their leds are on when triggered. But the device, which is actually a particleboard thickness measuring, has no output and its equipment is disabled.
According to my study on plc instructions and b&r modules, the equipment is in reset mode and system performance is impaired.
as pictured below, I put the CPU on boot and diag mode, but the problem is still there.
view

view

view

But I haven't pressed the reset button because I'm worried that the CPU might cold restart.

what does reset mode mean ?

Are you able to login to the webpage of the PLC? You can access the logger to see exactly what’s up.
I can’t see your pictures, and not sure if you have Automation Studio, but surely you can access the webpage.

Check to see if node numbers are correct if you have them.