Micrologix 1200 firmware upgrade failed

SIRGO

Hello, anyone have an idea to help me solve my problem? I have a Micrologix 1200 PLC (1762-L40AWA serie C) and the PLC has lost its program for some reason that I don't know. After reading a little on the subject, I found a technical notice on the Rockwell website explaining that this problem was known for the old firmware and that it was enough to update it to resolve the situation. :geek: So I tried to update the firmware with the correct firmware downloaded from the Rockwell website and the update was a failure :oops: from the start and now my controller is at fault and I am no longer able to do anything. However I still see it in RSLinx, I restart the update, always fail. Also unable to connect with Logix500 to clear the fault. :cry:

See attached file for ControlFLASH log

Can someone be my savior today? Thank you!

SIRGO, the following RA techconnect KB might help with your issue. It's for ML 1100 but should still apply to your ML 1200.

518307 - Getting error DTL_E_FAIL, I/O completed with errors when flash upgrading a MicroLogix 1100