barcode -> PLC -> server - Conveyor solution

kpatil

Hi, I need help in designing a control system for conveyor.

The goal is to connect PLC to bar code sensor and then connect plc to serve to understand the bar code and depending on the answer from server divert the boxes on conveyor.

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

That is literally what conveyor and package logistics systems engineering companies do for a living.

Is this a question for a school project, or are you working for a company that does that kind of system ?

The more context you can provide, the better folks will be able to advise you. But in general, you've asked a very broad question.

Similar Topics

I have installed a Cognex barcode scanner on a machine. I have a 1769-L18ER CompactLogix processor. I have communication setup and working. I...
Replies
Views
Thanks ahead for any insight or assistance... I am a machine designer of 25+ Years in a relatively new "one man band" position, I've never had...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I have to write a program to trigger and receive data from a barcode reader via an RS485 module plugged on Wago PFC 200. Does anyone know...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am looking for communication with delta PLC and barcode scanner over RS485 Please help.. The ladder program will be helpful...
Replies
Views
Brand: motorola Model number: LI 4278 Cradle model number: STB4278 Rs232 cable: CBA-R01-S07PBR To communicate with Plc model: omron CP1E -N30-DR...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom