WAGO 750-881 Not updating visualisation

pkouwer

I'm facing a problem with the 750-881 Controller of Wago. I created a visualisation ( page named plc_visu ) en it'shows up in the webbrowser. It contains box-object which changes red/green depending on a bit in the controller and a numeric value which can be modified ( setpoint ).

This is all working great in the development environment ( Codesys ), but in the webbrowser I can only see the object; the are not updating the state ( color ) or the actual values of the numeric addresses.

What am I doing wrong ??

Similar Topics

Hi, I have never used modbus communication in Codesys 2.3, any tips and tricks are much appreciated. The system is a Wago 750-881 that controls...
Replies
Views
Hello, Maybe it is just a simple problem, but I cannot solve it. I have a Wago 750-881 connected to a Beier HMI through IP TCP, the connection is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to WAGO PLCs and e!****pit. I am struggling to program a 750-881 PLC since I am unable to see/add an application under the...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, Im trying to work out the Modbus memory map and the tags on the Beijer x2 HMI and 750-881 WAGO PLC. Have looked up the forum and found...
Replies
Views
Doing a project that will have Wonderware for our HMI. Is it possible to use Wonderware's OPC to communicate with WAGO 750-881 plc? I would think...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom