Simotion D425 Drive Connection to Kepware

russg

Hi,

Has anyone connected a D425 drive to Kepware before? I've read you need to enable an OPC through scout. We have tried this, but cannot get connection from Kepware.

Thanks

Russ

My understanding is that you need to have Simotion is its own OPC server, so you might not need kepware at all. If you're using kepware for logging or something like that, then Kepware would be an OPC Client, which is different from the typical usage.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm trying to bring info from a D425 into TOP Server (same as KepServer). All of the tags inside of the D425 are named variables...
Replies
Views
Help me to read an analog value from Cpu 315 for simtion controller to control the speed of one of the servo motor over MPI. If it is not possible...
Replies
Views
hi i have simotion d425 with smart module line and singel motor module and duble motor module and 3 1fk7 motor all siemens. ok i have problom...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I'm currently working with SIMOTION D410-2 with a CF Card labeled with SIMOTION D410-2 V5.3 SP1 HF9 + SINAMICS V5.2 HF6 From...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a program that is mainly coded with Italian comments. I want to find a way to export all the comments and then run them through google...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom