GE Pacesetter Platinum OPC

shanefaulkner

We have a Pacesetter Platinum water treatment system that is an OPC server to a SCADA (iFIX 5.5 on Windows 7). It looks like some software called "LogicPC OPC server" was installed on this SCADA to serve up OPC data to iFIX.

We just installed a new iFIX 5.9 SCADA running on Windows 10. I found the old installer for LogicPC OPC server, installed it in XP compatibility mode on the Windows 10 SCADA. It seemed to install fine but the iFIX OPC PowerTool is unable to read data. I played around with the DCOM settings with no luck.

Wondering if anyone has any familiarity with this scenario.

Similar Topics

Hi! Im newbie in PLC. Currently i have s7-200 cpu + cp243-1 and s7-1200 cpu connected to factory network (ethernet). The goal is to trasnfer data...
Replies
Views
Hey, I use this program all the time to copy and burn ladder logic now and I lost my activation information. I need a password and an License...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I am currently working on a project where I need to control the temperatures of a process with a PLC, I already have some spare 0-10V...
Replies
Views
I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
I know nothing about simaticnet OPC server. I do know Kepware. I would only ever scale raw to engineering in the PLC, but it is possible to scale...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom