Wonderware and S7-400

Hello
I work on wonderware intouch and s7-400 using CP 443-1

Using XP Virtual machine on Host win7-32 ultimate

I follow all instruction using DASS7.2

but no result

Can any one advice?

Open up Wonderware's system management console (SMC). Shortcut should be in the Wonderware start menu items. Look under log viewer. You should be able to spot some error messages relating to the DAS.

Give us some screenshots of how you have set up the DAS, and the Access Name and tag definitions within Intouch

Open up Wonderware's system management console (SMC). Shortcut should be in the Wonderware start menu items. Look under log viewer. You should be able to spot some error messages relating to the DAS.

Give us some screenshots of how you have set up the DAS, and the Access Name and tag definitions within Intouch

Thanks for reply

TAG.jpg VFD.jpg

Attachments

• intouch.zip
    360.9 KB · Views: 4
  • LOG.bmp
    170 KB · Views: 18
(-2):s7_get_cref(cpd=0,conn=cp1613.Application.Linkyoghurt): [(23) connection name in CRL not found: make sure the CR-name is correct, and the CP descriptor references the correct CP.]

Last edited:
What are your connection configurations under the DASS7.2 driver?

As previously posted, Please post screenshots with the access name and topic definitions

As far as I know, the DASS7 driver requires a Simatic.Net installation.

If you want to use Ethernet and a standard S7-400 (not S7-400H), then I'd use the DASSIDirect driver.

I've never used this driver, but I guess you need to add a connection under VFD, wher I'd choose the same name for the topic in Intouch (LinkYoghurt).
In the connection options you have a tab "Device Group" where you have to add a group also with your access name from Intouch (LinkYoghurt).

The other settings of the driver looks incomplete to me, no entry in VFD list. I think the VFD ist the connection you have to configure in Simatic.Net.

I'd like to know what the benefits of the DASS7 driver are compared to DASSIDirect, when you only use standard Ethernet connection. There is additional software to buy, configure and license, but why?

Not enough info.
Is it ethernet comms you are trying to achieve?
In the System Management console you need to configure settings to communicate with the PLC, IP address etc.
The HMI needs to be in the same subnet.
You then need to add a topic and a polling rate. The topic name must match the topic name in the Wonderware program, you've called yours "Linkyoghurt".
If you add screenshots of each of the config settings (Configuration, NewCP000.....) and make sure the PC can ping the PLC, that will be a start...
Incidentally I've set up these comms before and I'm fairly sure I used DassiDirect 3.0, so I'm not too sure about Dass7

Not enough info.
Is it ethernet comms you are trying to achieve?
In the System Management console you need to configure settings to communicate with the PLC, IP address etc.
The HMI needs to be in the same subnet.
You then need to add a topic and a polling rate. The topic name must match the topic name in the Wonderware program, you've called yours "Linkyoghurt".
If you add screenshots of each of the config settings (Configuration, NewCP000.....) and make sure the PC can ping the PLC, that will be a start...
Incidentally I've set up these comms before and I'm fairly sure I used DassiDirect 3.0, so I'm not too sure about Dass7

Thanks for replying

Can I use SIEMENS OPC server only without using any wonderware servers "DASSIDIRECT or DASS7“