Wonderware Intouch 10.1, need helps

nguyenhoang

Dear members,
I'm working on a project with wonderware intouch 10.1 but now i have a serious problem with the screen resolution.

The original application was created and published by Archestra IDE then i try to open it by Intouch application manager. The resolution of the screen is different so it can't be open by the Window viewer.

error1.jpg

error2.jpg

When the popup window ask me to convert this to the different resolution or not, if i click no, it close, if yes, it start and view the application but there's nothing on the pages, like this:

error3.jpg

I think this has to do with the resolution config in archestra IDE when create a new application, but i also dont know how to change the resolution of the already created one.

Please help!!!

You don't want to convert the resolution of the application, bad things happen.

If you just want to run window viewer you need to make a change to the node properties from within Intouch application manager. Click on the icon just above your application that looks like a check mark. Click on the setting to allow window viewer to dynamically change the screen resolution and select use application resolution. Now you can launch your application in window viewer.

Change the screen resolution on the computer your trying to open the
application on to the "required" (1280x800) resolution. If you convert
to a higher resolution, you can't change it back.

Thank for your help, guys, but i have already solved the problem myself :D, that seems to be easier than i expected. What i did here may become a tip to someone have the same problem:

1. Go to Archestra IDE, right click on the application > check in (to be able to check out) This action will make the whole thing simple :D

2. Right click to that app, click publish...and it will create an app that can be open by Intouch viewer.

3. Open Intouch Application manager > find app, point to that app you just created, when the name of it is in the list, right click on it > choose "window viewer" on the context menu, do not double click to open it!!! Don't bother about the screen resolution anymore, and.....BAM!!! The runtime pages display as perfectly as ever :D

4. Enjoy :D

Last edited: