Mitsubishi FX2N Communication Problem

I am trying to communicate with Mitsubishi FX2N through RS232C. But unsuccessful all times i tried. I tried to communicate after change the pin configuration but void. Anyone please tell me what is the exact pin configuration of RS232C (PC) to Minidin 8 pin(PLC FX2N).

What do you mean change pin configuration? PLC communication cables are designed to communicate from PLC to computer, no need to change any pin unless you are making your own cable.

Below is the set up you may use

PC side I/F Serial/USB
When using RS232 use COM 1

PLC side PLC/Module

Other station No specification

Note: make sure you set your PLC type to FX2N series

Thanks

thank you for your reply.
I am making my own cable, that's why i asked for pin-out.
Previous reply is also great and helpful for communication configuration.

Regards,

It doesn't work. What if i use e terminals that is connected with plc.
What option i have to chose to communicate and what transmission speed.

Mitsubishi

Hi Usman,

I faced the same problem before, I tried Danatomega configuration, it works fine for me.

Try to check other factors.

Hagos