Codesys... and brands

Dear All,
I have been using codesys V2 since last 15 years and feel extremely happy doing so. It's a complete software for PLC programming for all level users. It's a programmer's life line. With features like structure, array, multidimensional arrays, it helps to complete the program in quick succession. At present, Mitsubishi has pPLC model Nexgenie-2000 Plus which can be programmed using Codesys V2 software. If need PLC hardware and programming support, please feel free to contact me on [email protected]

Similar Topics

Hi all, Is there a way to import POU's from ABB Automation Builder to Schneider EcoStruxure Machine Expert? They both run Codesys software. ABB...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a Hitachi Micro EHV+ for a small project, and I wanted to have a Web visu, done with Codesys V3.5 SP13 Patch 2. I test the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a requirement to manage the text alignment dynamically. So, for example: 1. English Texts should be displayed from Left in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, as this is my first experience with Rockwell Software i would like to know what's the best way to make Enumerations?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom