Security on FTV 8 ME / Numerical entry

WISAM

Hello to u all friends ,

I am working on building an HMI project on FTV8 ME and i need to add numerical entry that show the value without login with specific user ID, and to write a value to the variable with a user login must be granted.
Shortly i want to block writing only and not reading with user name and password.

I saw that i can manage visibility of an object , if the the right user login then the object will be visible. But the writing / reading property !!!

Thanx in advance for all your kind replies .

Wisam

Similar Topics

I have a project in FTV ME (Studio v13) that I'm trying to apply security to a few buttons/setpoints. I have 4 users: Anonymous Logon, DEFAULT...
Replies
Views
Title pretty much says it all. Just when you think you've hit every FTView landmine, bam. Using V10 SE Local Station. When I create a Tag Alarm...
Replies
Views
So what we have here is a failure to communicate :-) FTV SE Station Stand Alone running on Windows 7 Pro using the PAX library. Will be using...
Replies
Views
Hi All Long time reader, first time poster here. I am busy learning Factory Talk View Studio through work and am trying to play with the security...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have a backup that I am trying t open in mi PC (RSLogix 17.01) and I get this message. I have read many posts and done many...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom