Programing USB cable for CQM1 CPU21 and CJ1M CPU22

rachid29

Hi everyone,

I need to upload 2 Omron PLC programs from those PLC's: CQM1 CPU21 and CJ1M CPU22. On my laptop I have just USB ports.
I have searched a lot but I can't configure out which USB cable I can buy for both PLC's.

Can someone give a little more info?

Thank you.

+1 for the above solution.

The CQM1 would use the cable in the upper left of the linked picture. CJ1M the cable in the upper right. Bottom cable is pinned for Omron DB9 port (not standard IBM pinout).

Have used these cables they work great, and seller stands behind their products.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have Guard PLC 1600 by Rockwell Automation (it has been obsolete by them but still in the market and works fine). I need know if this...
Replies
Views
I got DL06 AutomationDirect PLC to program with DirectSOFT6. It is a simple machine (40 in and 20 out, all digital), few valves, a simple conveyor...
Replies
Views
Please suggest me programing cable for omron plc sysmac model no. Cpm2a
Replies
Views
hi all, I am a PLC beginner.trying to learn how to program on my own at home. I am about to purchase a training kit online and just needed some...
Replies
Views
please suguest me the cable names of following urgent 1) programming cable for PLC nexgenie 2000 model 2) PLC nexgenie 1000 model NG16DL
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom