Mitsubishi servo motor with a break on it

Greg7683

Was wondering the two black wires that come from the break on the servo motor for it to work is it all you have to do is add +24V and -24V for the break to work right.

Did a job recently with Sanyo Denkhi motors on and the two black wires just required a 24V supply, with one side switched through the motor card we had. I would just double check the brake rated voltage but otherwise you should be good to go by switching power to it.

Similar Topics

Hi All, If anyone have experience with servo motor driver schneider LXM26D with FX3u-64mt.
Replies
Views
MITSUBISHI FX3S SERIES PLC TO RUN SERVO MOTOR ?? I have FX3S series PLC which have two axis control. I have application to run only in forward...
Replies
Views
We have Mitsubishi HC-KF13 model servo motor and MR-J2 SB drive arrangement in a automatic cutting machine. It dives down with cutting saw and...
Replies
Views
Hi gurus, I have my first encounter with a servo motor yesterday (a milestone). I was task to add the 200W, 3-P motor (HC-K series w/ amplifier...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have 8 servo motor(mitsubishi mrsd-60 model) connected to ac servo motor(ha-sc63bgy & ha-sc633by) control by misubishi a-series 8 axis...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom