What is contained in RSLogix 500 CIP Path

zacslade

Hi All,

In RSLogix 500, under Controller Properties, in the Controller Communications tab, the "CIP Path" is stored for my controller. This path has the following format:

CIP Path xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx

(replace all the "x"s with numeric digits 0-9).

There are 13 two-digit numbers separated by periods. What do those numbers mean? They don't look like the IP address.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

I was just curious if there is a way to search for a description of a boolean contained within a DINT/INT. For instance, I have a DINT[1] named...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, does anyone recommend any coolant vacuum filter pumps to clean out tanks and get all the sludge and chips out of a...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom