Twido PLC with modbus communication

hosana

H
Dear all,

i have a project to make a connection between PC-Radio modem-PLC-Motor.
i already connect it all together, now my problem is i have to make man machine interface to control the PLC. To make an mmi i have to understand modbus communication for receiving and sending datas. I already understand the modbus concept to use in twido plc, but if i want to control from the PC it's very hard. The data that i send from the PLC is very different with the data that i receive in pc. i'am also don't know how to send datas that could be understand by the plc with modbus communication.
Please help me to solve this problem...

thanks

best regards,
hosana

Similar Topics

Hi all Can anybody connecting Schneider's TWIDO PLC with Intouch SCADA by Modbus ?
Replies
Views
Hi all ; I need help about Twido plc Modbus Communication. I want to send MW100: 01 03 MW101: 00 00 MW102: 00 01 MW103: 84 0A ( I want to...
Replies
Views
H
Dear all, i have a project to make a connection between PC-Radio modem-PLC-Motor. i already connect it all together, now my problem is i have to...
Replies
Views
hosana
H
Hi, I created a program and compiled it with no errors, changed the program hardware configuration to match the plc. If I try to connect I...
Replies
Views
Hello Every one, This question came around in my place of work (MOAWP). It appears very simple on the surface, but I could not get right when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom