TLP LogixPrp Simulator

Jms

I have recently downloaded TLP LogixPro Simulator and I am needing help in setting up. I started by adding a few Rugs, and found that only the input grips light up when I drag down switches or coils...etc. As a result, I am left helpless to utilize the program since I am not able to drag down for the output terminals since they do not light up for me to attach on to.
Can anyone please comment on this.

I don't have LogixPro on my home laptops - but here's a GUESS that might help ...

maybe a screen shot would help us understand what you're having problems with - but in the meantime, try dragging an "output" (OTE instruction) down - and try placing it on an "input" target on the rung ...

NOTE: that's the way that the newer RSLogix5000 works ... specifically, ALL of the drop-targets appear only at the LEFT end of the rungs ... then the "output" instructions magically scoot over to the RIGHT end when they're dropped into place ...