hide column in cross reference (contact image) of Eplan P8

Kataeb

In Eplan P8 the cross-references (in the contact image) are shown in the order [Separator]Page(name) [Separator]Column by default.
How can we change that? To show Page only...

I don't think that this is possible but you can try change it here:

Options > Settings (the last one)

then

Project > Project name > crossreference/contactmirror

Let us know if you find what you need.

i tried to compare the settings between two projects, one without column and the other with it, no difference between these settings, except in the "Contactors" "Show in tabular form", which i changed without any result. .

Similar Topics

Dear all how to hide file menu + toolbar panel in rslogic500? I've seen other people use shortcut keys to hide and unhide. But I forgot how to...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a project that involves updating messages on a Linx printer via ControlLogix. I'm sending and receiving data via sockets and can...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if I've come across a bug or I'm missing something very simple but I can't seem to hide a button in FT View. There is a...
Replies
Views
I'm using Rockwell Studio 5000 V32. Does anyone know how to hide the UDT name from the tag description when tag descriptions are displayed...
Replies
Views
Every time we get visitors, boss man tells me to "Hide". During his donkey and pony show, he doesn't want the customers to see me beating on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom