RSLogix 5000 Add On Instruction (AOI) to HMI

NFischer1978

Hi,
first off all thanks to all who write in this forum. I got a couple of good tips from here. I have a question about add on instructions in RSLogix 5000. We usally use CompactLogix systems with Red Lion HMIs. At this time Red Lion is not able to read the data structure from AOIs. Did somebody try to use AOIs with Archestra/InTouch? Is it possible to read them with the DASABCIP I/O server? I know that it is possible to map the data from the AOIs to tags readable by the Red Lion, but I would like to read the signals directly.

Similar Topics

I am trying to add a device to my RSLogix 5000 program. The device is a Eaton PowerXL DG1 I downloaded the eds file from the website (it...
Replies
Views
Im trying to sum a running "Shift Total" production value and move it into a Month Total value that will continuously update for viewing...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add a generic Ethernet module to RSLogix and keep getting an invalid size error. There are no inputs, only outputs. I am using...
Replies
Views
I would like some guidance or a way to add SCL or SCP instructions to my Add-On I am using RS-Logix 5000
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am trying to create an Add=On Instruction to help me manage some alarm conditions in my application. My AOI has one Boolean output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom