Wonderware to S7-400 communication

Ajju

Hi All,

I want to read data from CP443-1 of S7400 Plc(CPU414H).CP443-1 uses ISO protocol for communication with existing WinCC.Now i want to get some data from CP443-1 to wonderware DAServer. We want to read data through ethernet. My problem is CP443-1 doesn't contain any IP address as it is using MAC address(ISO protocol) for communication with WinCC.
Can anybody suggest any solution.I need some data to be read from CP443-1 in DAServer for wonderware application.

Welcome your suggestions...

Hi Jesper,
I doesn't mean to hurt you any manner.I have gone through the link provided by you in other forum and replied to you a personal mail on it.Communication in the link was all about CP1613.My friend gave me this new link so tried to post my query in it.
If you felt it bad.Kindly forgive.
Regards
Ajju
Kindly forgive