My days are coming to an end

Ron, thanks for everything. Like others have said; good luck to you in whatever life sends your way. I hope to still see you around here from time to time.

Farewell with whatever ... I'm sure you will continue to be as much a light to others in whichever endever you are entering as you have been here. Thanks for being here.

I'm still relatively new here, but it didn't take long to recognize where a good percentage of the "down to earth", common sense advice was coming from. I always enjoy reading your posts and look forward to that continuing. Quite often, the information and advice you post provides a fresh perspective on the problem.

I especially enjoyed reading your stories about the carnival rides. I'd really never given any thought to the amount of expertise involved in that environment. Your stories really opened my eyes to another world of really cool toys (for a tech) and all of the "life and death" responsibilities that go with them!

Let us know the itenerary for DoranWorld. I suspect you will be visited by many fans!

Well, with over 6000 posts, it is going to be a bit quieter around these parts. Best wishes.
Off topic: Its time all us 'old schoolers' start to realize that when we depart the scene, these young kids will be really scrambling to keep up with the older generation gear that's left behind, with no experience base to keep up with it.

Good luck, Ron, and stay in touch when you can. I am one who
has benefitted from your posts on this site.

Good Luck and Thanks for your time dedicated to help others.

"Its great to give without expecting anything in return..."

Last edited:
Like everybody allready said, THANKS A LOT.

btw, when you said not as often as the past, you mean that instead of the 3.5 post per day you are going to make just 1 or 2 :)

I wish you the best of luck Ron, and I would like to say thanks alot for all the help and informations you provided over the years..I learnt alot from reading your posts (whether here or on patchn.com)..you are straight forward and trust worthy..god bless and good luck