Calling all B&R Automation PC Guru's

You can get a spare CF card and put a basic B&R program on it that is just one big calibration button to calibrate the HMI if you can't figure out how your existing program triggers screen calibration. The calibration file is stored on the CF card, you can copy it from that CF card to the exiting project's CF card or even just delete the faulty calibration file from the existing CF card via FTP. I forget the file name, probably something starting with 'vc' (they call their HMI system Visual Components), maybe 'vccalibdata' or something like that.

Hello,
I am having the same problem, but with 4PP420.1505-B5. After I calibrated the touch screen, at the CF disk a folder with some files were created (folder name ADDON).
I copy this folder on other CF (the same program, but without calibration), and nothings happens. The calibration doenst work.

Any ideias?
I am glad for any help that guides me to a solution.

I don't know what model PanelPC that is, but I don't see the coin-style security key holder, so it may be a newer model that uses a USB dongle.

If there was a coin-style security key slot, it would be accessible without removing the cover and it would be clearly labeled as "Hardware Security Key". The cover for the slot is identical to the one for the battery and the security key looks like a smaller coin battery.

I can tell that both of your coin batteries are not security keys because of the grey plastic holders. The security keys go into metal holders and they are smaller in diameter than the batteries.

I don't know what model PanelPC that is, but I don't see the coin-style security key holder, so it may be a newer model that uses a USB dongle.

If there was a coin-style security key slot, it would be accessible without removing the cover and it would be clearly labeled as "Hardware Security Key". The cover for the slot is identical to the one for the battery and the security key looks like a smaller coin battery.

I can tell that both of your coin batteries are not security keys because of the grey plastic holders. The security keys go into metal holders and they are smaller in diameter than the batteries.

Thank you very much for answer. Model IPC5000/5600/5000C/5600C
regard.