Acopos 1022 problem

Peelce

Hi guys,
i'm having trouble with a B&R Acopos 1022.
When i put the main voltage 3phase 405volts on , the red led is on and stays on. The driver won't go in run. I put the driver to another axis (XandY) of the same machine and the error is still on the same driver. Now the machine is running with a new driver and there are no more problems so cables and motors are all ok.
Can anyone tell me what could couse the error on the driver because i want to fix him as a spare part. I already took a view inside but can't find any part burned or whatever

Thx for helping me out

Similar Topics

Hello people. I have one robot in a engel machine wich has acopos drivers. One drive, x axis, it seems to me its restarting constanly the two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to test Acopos multi using Automation Studio. Ready LED is green blinking, how can i know what error of Acopos on Automation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, i am new to the servo drive and this brand also. i installed the automation studio v4.12. i have to configure drive with plc B and R...
Replies
Views
hi goodday to all, i have acopos 1320 as below title my acopos not driven a servo motor,. please help me,.
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anybody have experience with ACOPOS drives? One of the machines at my plant uses B&R system with three ACOPOS 1016 drives. All three...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom