AB Micrologix 1200

benlomond66

Howdy folks!

I'm helping a PLC hobbyist put together a project with a mixed bag of used and new equipment, one being the Micrologix 1200. (Used)

I don't have a wiring diagram for the unit. It is a 24 vdc powered unit with mainly 24 vdc inputs mixed with dc and 5 relay outputs. I believe it is of the BWB flavor.

Also, we are in possession of a 1762-1F20F2 analog expansion module with the same problem. No drawings. We are trying to bring in a 4-20 ma signal from an Automation Direct ultrasonic sensor of the UK1A-E2 variety.

Anyone out there know a source for this information?

Google "MicroLogix 1200 user manual". Should be one of the top hits. The wiring diagram is in there. Good luck.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
I have a MicroLogix 1200 that has an 8 input and a 16 output. Every 6 months-year I get a fault and when online go to error it is something like...
Replies
Views
Have a bad output on a Micrologix 1200. Moved wire over to an available output, changed program to associate with new output. downloaded program...
Replies
Views
I need help achieving the following task: ML1200 sending 4 to 20 mA thru analog output ch0 to a DC speed controller analog input(4 to 20 mA) my...
Replies
Views
Hi there I am new with this thing and i don't know how to connect Allen Bradley Micrologix 1200 PLC to Raspberry Pi using USB to RS485 in NodeRED...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom