error 1850 when trying to activate web gate (vijeo designer)

wouter94

hey,

I'm making a program with vijeo designer with a HMIGTO5310 and with somachine basic and a TM221C16R. At the moment i don't have my TM221C16R yet but i'm able to run the program in simulation on my pc and connecting the hmi to it. I'm able to control everything on my hmi but the moment i'm trying to activate the webgate, vijeo refuses to download the program to my HMI end gives the error " error 1850: [target] [target1] secondary drive full or not found. check the data file location setting.". Is this because it isn't connected to a real PLc but a simulation of it or is it because something else?

The Secondary Drive on the target machine is either full or non-existent.

This error occurs when working with the Data Files, Recipes, and Target nodes, and the DownloadTo property in the Property Inspector for those nodes are set to Secondary Drive.

When this error message appears, the download process may have paused.

Solution:

Do not turn off the target machine.

If the download process is paused, cancel download.

Insert into the target machine a valid Secondary Drive with enough capacity to hold the entire project and associated data files.

Start the download.

If the error message displays again, you do not have enough capacity on the Secondary Drive to hold both the user application and data files.

In the Data Files, Recipes, and Target nodes, set the DownloadTo property to Main Drive and download again.

Your problem isn´t related to real plc not present.

By default, webgate uses Secondary Drive to store the files.

Secondary Drive is the SD card on the HMIGTO family. If you don´t have a SD card inserted at HMI, you will receive this 1850 error.

Two ways to solve:

- Insert a SD card at HMI and never remove it;
- Change the webgate data location at Vijeo Designer to Main Drive (memory inside the HMI) You need to check if the there is enough space.

Sem título.png