Citectscada to ABCLX driver issues

Andrew_W

Good afternoon All,

I have a Citect System that has been installed for roughly 1.5 years, It connects to 11 remote sites using MDS Inet Ethernet radios, at which there are AB Flexlogic controllers installed. The system has been working OK for most of the time, however over the last couple of months a few sites have stopped working, upon looking at the kernel I usually see a mix of General Error UINIT 008 and Channel offline, cannot talk UINIT 0015. As far as I can tell nothing has physically changed at the sites, and when pinging the remote PLC's from the SCADA computer I get decent results. What could be causing this? and whats the possible solutions to fix these issues?

Thanks for your help

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I have a question about the allowable syntax for an expression in CitectSCADA. If I wanted an advanced alarm to trigger based on...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just wondering if it is possible to make internal CitectSCADA project tags available to an OPC server. (Schneider OFS). There are...
Replies
Views
Hello, This may not be the place for this but im curious of anyone has worked with CitectSCADA 2018 and windows sessions. Any feedback would be...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am still trying to learn citectscada and curious about the how the hmi stores the alarms (active, historical, etc). I could see a...
Replies
Views
I want to make an application in C# .Net to read Tags from CitectScada (Local variables, Variables tags, Digital Alarms ...) so that I can process...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom