WANTED SOFTWARE FOR AB PLC2 (Ai 6200 SOFTWARE)

kvk

Does any body can help me out by sending the Ai6200 software for AB Mini PLC 2/17 ? My Machine is underbreakdown,Please help me.
Thanks&Regards
kvk

Last edited:
What is the deal with the duplicate post and request for software today?!?

Call your local distributor. See if they have some type of after hours service

Due to Older version of the PLC,I couldnot get the software,even after trying with the nearest dealer.

Plc2 software is going to be very difficult to come by. And its likely to be very expensive. I suggest you contact your AB distributor and AB-India itself to find an integrator near you that can help you out. If you have a copy of the software it might be cheaper in the long run to swap out that PLC2 processor for a PLC5 processor and translate the program.

OK Lorenzdaniel, you have dug up three old threads in a matter of minutes, plus one about a week ago, to post about plc2software, and you only have 6 posts.

If you are doing this to advertise and promote the software and you are affiliated with the company in any way, come clean about it.

I'm with Alaric

Before I promote or advertise anyone's product I try to evaluate it, perhaps even write an article on it.

So what is your experience with this site Loredzdaniel? Surely you have used it before you would recommend it to others...

If a company were going to write new software for the PLC2, then why would they not write it to run on a Windows platform, instead of the old obsolete DOS? Perhaps this is not really a new program ....

Alaric said:
OK Lorenzdaniel, you have dug up three old threads in a matter of minutes, plus one about a week ago, to post about plc2software, and you only have 6 posts.

If you are doing this to advertise and promote the software and you are affiliated with the company in any way, come clean about it.

Does seem kind of strange, though he did register in August 2005, and never post.

Never used a PLC2, but I still have a copy of Icom Logic 5 for the PLC5. Will that work for the 2s & 3s?

No. The PLC2, PLC3 and PLC5 are three separate platforms requiring three different software packages.