Schneider aquires Invensys, Wonderware.

Talking heads have been speculating that for at least five years now.

I doubt it will happen, but look at it this way, re-signing all the buildings will be easy... 🍻

it affected the way Proface (digital) was being sold in Aus. when they aquired it.
so it will beef hooked

Not only Citect but the Schneider HMI as well. I do not think Wonderware will be well accepted by Citect customers - The Citect name as is will vanish anyway and it will all be Vijeo Citect shortly.
There was also a rumour some time ago that Omron and Allan Bradley were going to join forces a bit harder than at the moment - they were both doing products for each other - one brand is not compatible with the other brand of course!
The Jolly Green Giant is becoming so large that they are becoming inefficient - added to that all the paper warfare and trying to find someone on the help desk that has a clue! The ones that do are well protected by the not have a clues! You need a good rep to find the right people in Schneider these days.

wait and see what they do

They already refuse to assist you unless you want to involve one of their own system integrators.
"New internal procedure"
Lets see what happens when they control the market.

They already refuse to assist you unless you want to involve one of their own system integrators.
What? Does that mean that your expensive Gold Support is not worth a squirt?