PLC and database

BartPeters88

Hey there!

I'm working with Tia Portal V11, a PLC(s7-1200 CPU1215) and the webserver. I also need to log some information in the database. Sadly the webserver of the PLC isn't working with PHP, this is the programming language you use to get information from your website and insert them in a database.

So my question is: How do you log your information and set them in a database without using PHP.

Regards,

Bart

Last edited:
A lot of PLCs have database functions that will interface directly to an SQL server rather than trying to do SQL commands with php on the webserver.

I just looked it up and Tia Portal is a Siemens product, making everything in your question Siemens related, you should put that in the title to get better information (and probably call Siemens support).