S7 example project profibus

Gert

Hi guys,
Does someone has a S7 example project about communication between 2 profibus stations? My first station has a cpu 313c-2dp, the second station uses a cpu & a cp 342-5.

The standard example project of S7 doesn't contains a cpu 313c-2dp, so it's of no use to my problem.

Greatz

Gert.

As far as the Profibus port is concerned, the 313C-2DP is similar to the other S7-300 CPUs with an integrated DP port.

So you can use an example with one of the other S7-300 CPUs and just exchange it with your 313C-2DP.
You cannot drag-and-drop the 313C-2DP into the position of the other CPU in the hardware configuration. But you can easily copy the Profibus settings the manual way.

Similar Topics

I am looking for example of real projects to improve and learn more skills of programming PLC ? I am not sure if ou know where I can see examples...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I've been working on a custom machine which made sense to use the AdvancedHMI libraries for a PC based HMI. The application needed to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am newbie at programming PLC's so I need M340 Unity Pro example project. Simple draining pump station with three pumps. First pump starts...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure whether it is a crazy expectation, I need a LabView Simulation Project example. If it's about mill plant, it will be pergect. If...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if you guys still remember this project template, I'm reading it. If you can't remember, it's here (Thanks RMA). Q1: I noticed in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom