Schneider Unity Pro debugging anavailable

atomtm

Hello everyone !

Can someone please tell me why the debug section is greyed out and how can I enable it ?

Thank you in advance !

Screenshot from 2019-01-11 13-48-21.png

Hello everyone !

Can someone please tell me why the debug section is greyed out and how can I enable it ?

Thank you in advance !

Is it a fully licensed and activated version ?

Are you in simulation mode as debug wont work in simulation ?

Are you online to the PLC ?

I haven't installed it myself but it is licensed as far as I know! Is there any special licensing for debugging? If so, how can I check?
Also I am in simulation mode!

Thank you

I haven't installed it myself but it is licensed as far as I know! Is there any special licensing for debugging? If so, how can I check?
Also I am in simulation mode!

Thank you

There is no special licence for debugging.

You can't debug a PLC that's in simulation mode, what would you want to do that for if there isn't a PLC there ?

I am pretty sure I have done this in the past! And it is was a very helpful feature to help analyze my application's logic!