RS Logix 5000

Jaybird61

New to programming RS5000. The program was already written, I am trying to trouble shoot it but there are no descriptions for the inputs, outputs or any of the timers , etc. I did find them in the controller tags but they dont show up on the ladder logic screen, is there someway to get them to show up? This a compact logix 5335e controller. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jay

I figured it out , there is a tab up above the ladder logic that has a AB symbol on it,toggle this tab and it puts all the descriptors on the ladder logic. Thanks for the reply's.Jay

Similar Topics

Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I am completely stuck on building a ladder program that requires a start button to be pressed 3 times to turn on motor 1. Then motor 2 starts...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to use the FAL instruction to do +=2 instead of +=1? I have an array that is organized with alternating "data" and "flag" values...
Replies
Views
I have an AOI with revision notes. Someone entered the last note into the description instead of the notes. I cannot just click into the revision...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom