Vijeo designer and recipe selection field

dbozic

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
Can somebody help me with recipes in vijeo designer v6.2. I wish to expand the recipe selector field to fit more items so the operator doesn't need to scroll down as mmuch. Currently I have only 3 items listed, I noticed I can only change font to fit more items but then it is not as visible.
Is there a way to make the field that pops out larger? I have big screen available and currently that field that pops out has a lot of room to be expanded..
Hope someone understands and can help out!
Thanks

Can you send screenshot of problem to this thread?

See the pdf. This field that opens is always the same size and I have plenty of room to make it bigger and more easy to navigate the recipes..
But I can't find any settings for this..
Hope now is clear?
Thanks

It looks like that you have build recipe view of several object.
You need to change height-property of ingredientlist object.

Now it looks like that is only half of height which it can be. (navigate buttoms shows object height)

It looks like that you have build recipe view of several object.
You need to change height-property of ingredientlist object.

Now it looks like that is only half of height which it can be. (navigate buttoms shows object height)

Thanks! Happy to hear it is possible. That height property, is it under the property of the recipe selector object or I need to look somewhere else?

It should be possible.
Under toolchest / recipe is several different objects.
As it looks, that your page is constructed of several small objects, you should look this property on page.

For recipes I can't help much more as I haven't used them on Vijeo designer.

(it can also be group object, and then you need to ungroup or look inside group object with graphics list tool)

Vijeo_recipe_test1.jpg Vijeo_recipe_test2.jpg

Last edited:
It should be possible.
As it looks, that your page is constructed of several small objects, you should look this property on page.

(it can also be group object, and then you need to ungroup or look inside group object with graphics list tool)

I am using recipe select object under tool chest. That what pops out is recipe list, not an ingredient list. So I would like to expand that list that pops out when you press on recipe select object in tool chest to show more objects

It should be possible.

On picture 1 object in 4th row , third one

On picture 1 object in 4th row , third one

:unsure: recipeselect have only default pop up with lines.

Still, you could make own pop up window which is opened from button or some other object, then to this pop up screen select object recipelist instead of recipeselect. It should show more lines.

:unsure: recipeselect have only default pop up with lines.

Still, you could make own pop up window which is opened from button or some other object, then to this pop up screen select object recipelist instead of recipeselect. It should show more lines.

Thanks. Could be workaround.. hope recipes are selectable on recipe list. I will try it tomorrow!

Thanks. Could be workaround.. hope recipes are selectable on recipe list. I will try it tomorrow!

Damn. It only shows recipes, but them are not selectable from list view.
Workaround could be to use

_RecipeControlDefault.RecipeNumber
and
_RecipeControlDefault.Recipelabel variables.

You could build page to show recipes with constant names and then use different buttons to select different number for recipe.
Not sure how it could select recipes maded at online view if they exist.