EPLAN export to DWG with images

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
We have an OEM that uses EPLAN, we are an AutoCAD end user. They can export to DWG, but the images do not get exported.

Do any EPLAN users have advice on how to have the images exported and possibly have the externaly references update in the CAD so I don't need to update each one manually?

Thanks for any advice!

Similar Topics

Good morning colleagues, Does anyone know the cost of an EPLAN license and where I can buy it from an official distributor?
Replies
Views
Hi, I searched in forum but haven't found anything similar.. I am looking for Eplan .edz files/macros. I don't have access to data portal so maybe...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Currently I am using Eplan p8 and faced (while creating a panel) with a challenge in finding a device called DIN mounting rail...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am new to Eplan and I inherited a project that was designed in Eplan and needs rework. I was informed that the Eplan project was on the...
Replies
Views
I just got eplan, and start creating my first project, when i tried to enter a page name i get the message: "the specified value is invalid, due...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom