s7 1200 modbus ethernet ifix 6.1

balash

I have two PLC s7 1200 connected to remote site with 192.168.45.x subnet
on that site i have ifix 6.1 with MBE driver with modbus tcp to both plc's. On local site, 192.168.5.x subnet, i have ifix 6.1 with mbe. now the problem that bugs me is that i can see plc on remote site ifix if i leave use router option blank, and if it is checked and gateway ip entered that i can see it on local ifix, but not on remote.
how can i see them on both sites?
plcs are connected to mikrotik router which is in bridge mode to main router that is connecetd to external modem and that modem is connected to local site via VPN

(y) thanks that solved the problem.

Good and also good that you confirmed that it solves probles. Then also others can find solution for same problem afterwards.

Siemens MB TCP socket function is different than on other PLCs, learned it also hard way.