Omron NA : search in document viewer

nyanpasu

I'm using the document viewer to show manuals in .pdf format. I was wondering if there's any way to do a "search" in the open file. The option doesn't seem to exist natively. I'm not very comfortable in .net and I don't know whether you can interact with the document viewer through a subroutine.

Thanks for the help.

Similar Topics

somebody can help me? I have a HMI OMRON NT2S-SF122B-EV2 and i can't use it with a PLC omron because i must programing it before use it? Thank...
Replies
Views
Hi Am having OMRON c200HS cpu 21 PLC , I ve created a a library of DM which contains Differnet type of products to run . these types are...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom