FANUC R-J3iB PNS Issues

tanky321

Hi All,

We have an older robot which we are trying to setup to use the PNS operation mode. Currently, it seems that the controller is not accepting the PNS input at all. I have tried the following, and have had no luck.

• Program Select Mode -> PNS -- Base Number -> 100, Ack Time -> 2000ms
  • System/Config Enable UI -> TRUE, PROD_START depend on PNS Strobe -> TRUE Remote/Local Setup -> Remote Variables/$OPWORK UOP_DISABLE ->0
  • INPUT States...
  • IMSTP -> TRUE
  • HOLD -> TRUE
  • SFSPD -> TRUE
  • ENABLED -> TRUE
  • OUTPUT States...
  • CMND Enabled -> ON
  • System Ready -> ON

It seems as if the controller is ready to accept the PNS signal, but on pulse of PNSTROBE, nothing happens. I see no change in any of the SNO1-8 signals, or SNACK signal.

Pressing PROD_START or START does nothing as well.

Any thoughts?