Help a virgin VM user set one up please...

Would an OEM or retail copy be best?

You can only generally get OEM at the time of buying hardware, there isn't any difference in he OS but the OEM one is probably going to be cheaper, although anybody selling OEM copies on the open market is generally not really following the MS licencing correctly as they are not transferable.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I am a senior engineering student who is about to begin the final stages of his senior design project before graduation. Anyways...
Replies
Views
Hi!! I'm looking for Temperature rise calculation software from Rockwell, I just download "Product selection toolbox 2022" but this software is...
Replies
Views
Please see attached file. I need this program in Function Block form but I am totally lost on this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Took a new job and the controls schemes are fairly old and I'm used to Allen Bradley and Siemens. I'm looking to replace a pair of Superior...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about fuses and how to calculate their required size. I understand that determining the appropriate fuse size isn't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom