Memory fault

Tmays

Hello, I am a novice PLC user and can use some help with a micrologix 1500 memory hardware fault. The fault light is blinking and when I went to find fault it says memory hardware faulted or the memory module is incompatible with the OS. I did already swap the PLC and uploaded the backup program but still have the fault. Is there something else I can try?

Similar Topics

Last night I was trying to revive an old derelict machine after a slumber of many years. I couldn't connect to it with 1747-UIC cable from...
Replies
Views
Hello all, fairly new technician and first post on here but wanted some feedback and a better understanding of memory module and a fault I had on...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I had a dead battery on a 1756 CPU. Replaced the battery and reloaded the program . Have a Kinetix 6000 that has a E70 fault-...
Replies
Views
Good morning to all you smart cookies I actually have an IDEC problem I haven't been able to solve. Usually it's AB. HMI, HG3G/4G-JT22MF, PLC...
Replies
Views
We have an ongoing issue with the 1400 1766L32BXB. The Memory module Hardware Fault 6H is the error that shows up when the processor faults. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom