How to force an AB PLC 5/SLC Input bit with logic?

One more thing....

OK folks, I know this is an old thread but I'd like to dig a little deeper. Let me explain... I have a real need to write that I/O table outside of the program scan. What does RSlinx or other opc software get when it looks at an input written to by logic? Anyone know????? I haven't tested it but I'm about to... I'm sure its going to toggle... I need to write the input somehow so that the outside world see's what I need it to. Any thoughts????? Special input module?? Custom Module even???

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Please don't open up long, many-years-old threads. Make a new one and link to the old one.

Are you talking about SLC, or PLC-5, or MicroLogix, or ControlLogix ?

Do you *really* have a need for this ?

Input data tables that don't reflect the actual state of the Inputs are the very antithesis of how a logic controller is supposed to work.